Thursday, July 2, 2015

183/365

I felt so like a middle-aged mom who just put her kids to bed and settled on the couch with a blanket and coffee last night. Flipping Out with Jeff Lewis came back to Bravo last night and for the first time, I sat down with my mom to watch it. I don't know what it is about decorating shows, but I only love some of them. I don't really care about watching people tile bathroom floors or refinish kitchen cabinets, but I love watching them whine about their team not doing their jobs. I guess that's why I ended up liking Jeff.

Jeff works with his boyfriend, Gage, and his best friend, Jenni. Among them are a bunch of idiots, as Jeff would say, who are basically crappy workers that always get everything wrong. On this epsiode, Joe was too busy texting to get the room/lighting designs to correspond for their meeting with some guy that sells their stuff on HSN. Listening to Jeff yell at him was absolutely invigorating. Someone the other day told me that I would like someone they knew because the person had a mean sense of humor. I should probably be more worried about that being true, but I know it is because I spend less time admiring how much money people spend on houses than I do laughing at Jeff being angry. In my defense, Jeff is hilarious when he's angry. 

catch you later,
Karleigh

"It's a little cruel, but I just love it." // Jeff Lewis

No comments:

Post a Comment