Saturday, May 9, 2015

129/365

 I don't know why people have to suffer so much. It takes literally every ounce of a person to chose to be happy. Life is like... when you go on a roller coaster at a carnival because you are literally terrified and something bad could happen at any moment, but you are still thrilled because you're alive. That feeling... that rush is what makes the roller coaster worth it, is what makes life worth it.

It's hard to get up everyday and enjoy every single aspect of your life. I saw someone the other day and she told me how crazy she feels if there aren't things for her to do everyday. I'm like that. I have to have something to do, a responsibility so that I feel like I have a purpose. I like to feel that there is a purpose in everything that I do. 

It is hard to be happy all the time, but you have to try. There comes a point in your life when you make a change and decide to find the fun in everything. You chose to not be bored, to enjoy yourself. Laugh at stupid jokes and go for walks. Drink a lot of water. You have to do what makes you happy and do it for the purpose of making yourself happy. It's really damn hard to be happy, but you have to spend every second that you get making yourself happy. At the end of your life, you definitely don't want to look back and wish that you had laughed more. 

catch you later,
Karleigh

"The single most remarkable fact about human existence is how hard it is for humans to be happy." // Hayes, Strosahl, Wilson, 1999

No comments:

Post a Comment