Monday, May 18, 2015

138/365

Yo, guys. I didn't do a ton today and I haven't been doing any major thinking. I kept a sick baby all morning, then went over to a friend's house and played scrabble. I had to go to my job and request so many days off for my last month working there that I feel like I should have just quit, which sucks. I feel like a pain to my boss because of that. Then I came home, took a shower, and ate Subway. All in all, today was a successful one for me. I made some plans for some upcoming stuff this summer. Now I kind of just want to sit down and write some fun stuff for myself for the rest of the night. 

I'm gonna do that now and then, I'll probably go to bed at ten thirty like I have been lately. Someone I know came home from school a couple of weeks ago and literally slept through the entire weekend. He only woke up for bathroom breaks and meals. I guess my body is doing that too, but through ten thirty bedtimes and nine am wake up calls. I need to start writing more of these blogs in advance, especially because a lot of stuff is coming up that would mean I can't really carry around my laptop. I've got some thinking to do so...

catch you later,
Karleigh

“You never have to change anything you got up in the middle of the night to write.” // Saul Bellow

No comments:

Post a Comment