Sunday, August 16, 2015

228/365

Do you ever feel like you are wasting time, like you should be doing more, living more? There are 525,949 minutes in one year and, on average, you will probably live for 41,024,022 minutes. That's roughly 78 years, which is the average lifespan for people in America. That's not that long. So it's easy, I think, to feel like you should always be doing more than you are, like you aren't living your life to the fullest? It's a hilarious thought actually because who decides to what maximum you live your life but you? Everyone has a different sense of adventure and a different idea of what you want to do. I just think maybe we should stop comparing ourselves to other people in our age bracket. 

catch you later,
Karleigh

"Sometimes I can't help but feel // That I'm wasting all of my time" // Over My Head, Fleetwood Mac

No comments:

Post a Comment