Saturday, September 5, 2015

248/365

PLANTS!!  Where to find all of these amazing (and cheap!) plants and planters!: I have always hated plants. I've been very sickly with plants; I'm allergic to most of them so when I touch them I start itching and my eyes start running and it's a mess. However, recently I've been loving plants. I don't know if it's because we had such a nice summer or because I've been spending more time outside. So I have this new found love for plants.

Obviously this means that I bought some plants. I hit up WalMart for three succulents. One of them is jade and the other two are mysteries, but they are so pretty. And all I have to do is give them water every two weeks and make sure they get enough sunlight. So far, being a plant mom has been awesome.


catch you later,
Karleigh

“The planting of a tree, especially one of the long-living hardwood trees, is a gift which you can make to posterity at almost no cost and with almost no trouble, and if the tree takes root it will far outlive the visible effect of any of your other actions, good or evil.” // George Orwell

No comments:

Post a Comment