Thursday, May 7, 2015

127/365

I really love talking to people. If you know me, you probably know that too. Usually when I start talking to people, I cannot stop. I just don't want to let them go. I love hearing about people and getting to know them, even if it's just about their dislike for cold weather or how they really love rap music. I just really love people and the conversations that I have with them.

So instead of writing a long blog about how you should try to talk to more people and how great it is for you, I'm going to go talk to people (and study for my British literature final). You should just go talk to people. You'll learn a lot more from people in your life than you will almost anything else.

catch you later,
Karleigh

"The art of conversation is the art of hearing as well as of being heard." // William Hazlitt, Selected Essays, 1778-1830

No comments:

Post a Comment