Wednesday, May 6, 2015

126/365

I should be blow drying my hair right now, but I want to get this done more than I want to have pretty hair today. If we want to be super honest, sometimes this blog is a chore. Don't get me wrong; I love writing. I love this blog. There are some days, however, when I just do not feel like chucking out a couple of mediocre paragraphs for you to like on Facebook. That's much more awful sounding than I planned. What I mean is that some days these writings don't feel like my best because I'm not always doing my best with them. Somebody actually said that they went to read my blog the other day for the first time and were astounded by how short they were. Aren't blog supposed to be giant ramblings about personal stuff, mixed in with a few how-to's and life revelations? 

The answer to that is yes and no. I do tell you guys about personal stuff and then share other stuff with you like a lot of other blogs. I don't always manage to have a smile on my face when I do it or make them amazingly long either. That's why I'm trying a new thing where I get up in the morning and write these. I did it while I was in Texas and it was like a huge weight off of me. While these blogs are super fun for me, they are still something that I have to remember to do everyday.

I'm not trying to be really negative about this blog. I love writing for it. It's a really relaxing thing to do after I get started. It's finding time to do it that is hard. Sometimes you just have to shake it up, to keep it interesting. That's what I'm doing now. Oh and by the way Mother's Day is this weekend. Don't forget that.

catch you later,
Karleigh

“Stories of imagination tend to upset those without one.”// Terry Pratchett

No comments:

Post a Comment