Monday, May 11, 2015

131/365

I'm quite tired. I had moved everything out of my dorm on Sunday and then got a text saying that I had to be at school by eight thirty the next day, even though I was meant to be off. I came back home today and fell asleep for about two more hours. Now, I'm trying to cram in the last bits of information for the two finals that I have left. I'm going to leave you all with your own thoughts as a continuation of yesterday's post about being your own best friend. 

If you, like me, have any more finals then I hope you are studying instead of wasting time by watching old One Direction interviews or vlogs. If you are studying, then you are already in better shape than I am.

catch you later,
Karleigh

“To acquire knowledge, one must study; but to acquire wisdom, one must observe.”// Marilyn Vos Savant

No comments:

Post a Comment