Monday, May 25, 2015

145/365

It's not often that I like to say that something was a good decision while I'm in the middle of it; however, this is one of those times. Writing every day can be a little hard sometimes, especially when I've had a lot to do or I'm tired or sick. I just don't want to, but through writing everyday I have taught myself to be disciplined. I am not someone who always follows through with stuff, like sports. When I was younger, I always quit the sport that I was involved in. They just didn't hold my attention and I just didn't like them.

This is different. Though I don't always love to write these, because it means I have to sit down and take time to do it, they have helped me out quite a lot. Now, I can say that I'm going to write so many words a day on something for me or for fun, and I can do it. I can sit down and write everyday for however long. Writing on here everyday has taught me that.

So I think going out of your comfort zone a bit and challenging yourself to do something you didn't know you could is always going to be a good thing. You should always try to expand yourself as person, I think. I'm literally doing right now.

catch you later,
Karleigh

“All you have to do is write one true sentence. Write the truest sentence that you know.” // Ernest Hemingway

No comments:

Post a Comment