Tuesday, May 26, 2015

146/365

It's really funny that I thought that I could teach elementary school. I have kept kids for a long time and I love most of them fairly easily. They're sweet. I don't know what changes between four and six years of age, something about growing up I suppose. I don't like it. I don't like when kids are over four because they ask a bunch of ridiculous questions and I just don't have the patience for it. I wish I did, but I don't.

Moral of the story is that it's okay to change your major in college to something you think you'd like but perhaps you should talk to someone with that major or experience the job first hand before you change everything up. It's for the best that you try things before you buy into them. 

catch you later,
Karleigh

"Patience is a conquering virtue." // Geoffrey Chaucer

No comments:

Post a Comment