Thursday, May 28, 2015

148/365

I am so proud of the girls my age that have babies. It's a hard job to have children. I know that right now, I couldn't possibly do it. Yesterday, I told you guys about the poop and vomit. I'm assuming that you all knew that I was babysitting. My mother kept some other children this week, so I picked up her regular baby. She's a sweet nine month old with the craziest set of moods that I've ever seen. 

So basically, I'd like to give a hand to all young mothers because you keep the world going. I could never do what you do. I'm still in a "selfish phase," to quote Look Who's Talking. Young women that commit their time to a baby while in their twenties are fantastic. They have a way about them that I could never imagine possessing. So, go you, mom at twenty something. You are doing an awesome job, even when you are so tired you're practically brain dead. 

catch you later,
Karleigh

“But there's a story behind everything. How a picture got on a wall. How a scar got on your face. Sometimes the stories are simple, and sometimes they are hard and heartbreaking. But behind all your stories is always your mother's story, because hers is where yours begin.” // Mitch Albom, For One More Day


No comments:

Post a Comment