Friday, May 29, 2015

149/365

Do not let anyone ever tell you that you are not allowed to take time to get over things. I suppose that I've talked about getting over things before but everyone has a different way of dealing with stuff. It's like grief; everyone deals with grief differently. You are allowed to not want to be around people that have hurt you or made you feel like you've hurt them. If you don't want to be around someone, you don't have to.

I'm damn tired of having to cater to other people. So, we should just stop. Stop tiptoeing around other people so that you don't hurt their feelings. Stop hanging on because you feel like you have to. Care about yourself for once. Think about your mental health. Don't compromise your well being for other people. I've told you before that you are the most important person in your life. You are stuck with you forever. You have to be okay with the things that you've done.

I've been cleaning out my room for the past few weeks, after I moved back home. Throughout the time that I've been home, I've been throwing things away. I've collected some bad stuff, some stuff I don't need. It's a long road to bring in the things you want and to get rid of the things you don't. At the end of the day, I'm the one living my life and I want certain things in and certain things out. I'm sorry that it's that way, but some things just can't stick around.

Don't let someone tell you that you can't take time to get over something. Don't let people rush your emotions. You take time for you. Don't compromise yourself for someone else.

catch you later,
Karleigh

"Edit your life frequently and ruthlessly. It’s your masterpiece after all." // Nathan W. Morris 

No comments:

Post a Comment