Monday, August 3, 2015

215/365

Dirty Dancing is one of my favorite movies. I remember the first time I saw it on tv and I remember going to search for it at a Blockbuster the next day so I could watch it again. There's something about 80s movies that make them so much fun to watch. It's like Flashdance or Can't Buy Me Love. Patrick Dempsey was so cute in that one, but really only when he was nerdy. 

80s movies made everything so dramatic, so exciting. You can't help but get caught up in the lives of these high school characters. Getting your license was a huge deal (License to Drive) and dating the popular guy when you were a nobody was super crazy (Pretty in Pink). I don't know why they are so good, but 80s movies make life seem so fun. 

catch you later,
Karleigh

"Nobody puts Baby in a corner." // Johnny Castle

No comments:

Post a Comment