Tuesday, August 4, 2015

216/365

For a long time, like seven years, I wasn't able to look at my mother's baby pictures. They weren't at our house so I had to beg to look at them. And finally I am able. I cried over them when I first got them back, and I still hold a little aggravation at the fact that I wasn't able to look at them. It's my mother. You should always be allowed to have pictures of your mother.

Displaying IMG_3651.JPGSo since I finally have them I thought that we could do a toss back Tuesday with some baby pictures of my mother. In the photo, my mother is posing with her grandparents. I think my great grandaddy must have always worn his hat like that because it's tilted in almost every photo. You can see his old car in the photo and I guess my mom was between around like two and five. I'm not too good at guessing ages of children, but she was pretty small still. 

I really love old pictures and I love my mother more than anything in the world so to finally be able to look at her pictures means the world to me. 

catch you later,
Karleigh

"And flowers shall rise from your wounds, and it’s going to be exquisitely miraculous. As for their scent, it’s going to be achingly beautiful." // Bshayer F.R.

No comments:

Post a Comment