Thursday, August 13, 2015

225/365


http://i.ytimg.com/vi/ONHs2T5gFiE/maxresdefault.jpgHugh Grant is one of my favorite actors; in fact, I remember watching the trial when someone recorded his phone calls just so I could watch him on television. He's been in some amazing movies, but his romance films are nowhere near his best. About a Boy is unarguably Grant's best film. Learning that you don't have to be alone, that you deserve happiness and successful relationships, is a very valuable lesson. We all need to be reminded of it sometimes. So let this be your daily reminder. You deserve love and happiness and relationships that fulfill you.

catch you later,
Karleigh

"I used to think two was not enough. But now things are great; there are loads of people... I don't know what Will was so pissed about. I don't think couples are the future. The way I see it now, we both got back-up now. It's like that thing Jon Bon Jovi said: 'No man is an island'." // Marcus, About a Boy

No comments:

Post a Comment