Wednesday, August 12, 2015

224/365

 I have this love for Simon and Garfunkel and I hope that you do too. I hope that you like bad indie movies and eating pasta for every meal. I don't want you to like the cereal I do though cause you might eat it and pretend like you didn't. And I might get mad about it, but I hope it would be the kind of mad that I laugh off. I hope you like antique stores, but if you don't then I won't blame you. In that case, I hope you will love me enough to go in them with me. I hope you pay attention when you drive because one of us should. I hope you can deal with my anxiety and help me work through it. I hope I can help you with everything, that you don't mind me telling you when you are being stupid, that you tell me when I'm being stupid. I hope you have an interesting face, but you will because everyone does. I hope that I get excited to show people your picture, that I show everyone that will look. I hope you don't change my life but enhance it. I like pastels, but I would be okay if you turned up the contrast. Vivid colors aren't my thing, but if you like them then I would paint everything in your favorite colors, even puke green. No I wouldn't. I would respect you enough to tell you that I hated that color. I love myself and I hope you love yourself too. And I really hope you love Simon and Garfunkel.

catch you later,
Karleigh

"In his anger and his shame, / "I am leaving, I am leaving." / But the fighter still remains" // The Boxer, Simon and Garfunkel

No comments:

Post a Comment