Tuesday, August 18, 2015

230/365

You can write about anything, you know? I do; I write about whatever comes into my head. Sometimes I write more poetically that other times. Sometimes I don't write anything at all. I think about how everyone is different, everyone views things differently. You can write about one thing while another person writes about something completely different. 

In my dorm, there are multiple places that have drops of purple nail polish. I'm not a fan of purple, but I guess the person before me was. They really liked purple nail polish or they were very clumsy with the bottle. Do you ever pass by someone around campus or in the store and just wonder? Do you wonder about what nail polish they like, why they decided to follow the Birkenstock trend, how they came to have the haircut that they do now?

Try it. Let me know what your mind reveals.

catch you later,
Karleigh

“She’s a full-on Monet.” // Clueless (1995)

No comments:

Post a Comment