Wednesday, August 19, 2015

231/365

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/65/ed/4d/65ed4d6be8d454b8f32c3336a9184f1b.jpgYou travel blindly through life, seeking guidance in small decisions and asking what you think are life's big questions. So here is my question to you: Why do you ask yourself questions that the universe never asked you to answer? Answer: Blah blah blah. Satisfaction/Comfort in knowing answers in the way the world works. 

Sometimes we should just sit back and let things happen, because they will. No matter how much you think about something or plan for something, things will change and you will be forced to adapt. You have to go with the flow. For me, that's hard. I don't like flowing; I like determined steps on mapped out sidewalks. That doesn't always happen though so... just go with it. Be like a tree, unmoved by the happenings around it but swaying with the changes of the wind. 

catch you later,
Karleigh

"Sometimes I'm terrified of my heart, of its constant hunger for whatever it is it wants, the way it stops and starts.” // Edgar Allan Poe

No comments:

Post a Comment