Monday, August 24, 2015

236/365

Okay, so I like to be honest with you guys. Well, I don't like it... I would love to pretend that I have a great time all the time and nothing ever bothers me but that's not real life. So lately, I've had some trouble at school. I just feel super overwhelmed with my classes and assignments and workload. It's a lot and I'm adjusting to something completely new. I'm usually a really adaptable person, but this time it's taking me a little longer. I can already hear my mom, and probably you, saying, "But it's only been a week." 

And you're right. It has only been a week so there is plenty of time for me to adjust. I just am having some trouble right now. It'll relax in a few weeks, I know. I just want to reassure everyone that is adjusting to a new situation right now, which is a lot of people that I know, that it's okay to not know what you're doing. I don't.

catch you later,
Karleigh

" Life has many ways of testing a person’s will, either by having nothing happen at all or by having everything happen all at once." // Paulo Coelho

No comments:

Post a Comment