Saturday, August 29, 2015

241/365

xxYou should always set aside time to do things for yourself. A lot of the time, I feel like I get swept up in my work and the things that I need to do, so much so that I forget to do the things I like to do. Don't get me wrong; I love a routine. I wake up two hours before I have to be somewhere just so I can go through the proper steps of my morning routine. And I enjoy it, but sometimes I just forget that I like to drink coffee because it becomes "okay, so now I drink my coffee." Does that make sense?

I like a lot of things. I like to watch movies and old television shows. I like to watch hair tutorials and read books. I like to write letters to my friends and read articles that I find on my facebook feed. There are a lot of things that I enjoy doing, but I find myself not having time to do them. Life is busy. We are constantly trying to fit more stuff in instead of taking unnecessary things out. 

Life is all about time management. You have to schedule time for work and time for play. So make sure that you don't get caught up in too much work and not enough play. It'll make you a dull boy.

catch you later,
Karleigh

"Blessed are the curious, for they shall have adventures." // Lovelle Drachman

No comments:

Post a Comment