Friday, August 28, 2015

240/365

Rather than being grumpy at the weather- why don't we take a second to admire it? And think that while we may not like it, there are many creatures who do. Many plants that enjoy the rain or trees that yearn for heat to stop the rot that creeps up their trunk... Just think about it.I am a very visual person. I like to look at things and I can become very pleased just by the way that buildings are constructed or the flowers are planted. This is why I love fall. Autumn is not as dismal as winter, meaning that the colors are still somewhat living and the leaves are not quite dead yet. I love fall a lot, especially the literature that one associates with the time. I like creepy things. I've always liked weird things, messed up situations and characters. It's very real. Fall feels very real to me. So I look forward to leaves cracking beneath my boots and cracking open some gothic literature. And the movies... I love the scary movies.

catch you later,
Karleigh

“How blessed are some people, whose lives have no fears, no dreads; to whom sleep is a blessing that comes nightly, and brings nothing but sweet dreams.” // Bram Stoker, Dracula

No comments:

Post a Comment