Tuesday, September 15, 2015

258/365

You know how I go on and on and on about how great planners are? Yeah, well it just so happens that I am really crap at time management. I've been organizing my days by the hour and still find myself not having time to read for my classes. It's usually because I want to do other stuff instead of doing my homework. It's really hard to buckle down and commit to finishing thirty pages of reading when I could just watch Netflix instead? 

Procrastination isn't a problem for me. I work well under pressure so I don't feel bad for putting things off. Sometimes I do stuff right after it is assigned. Sometimes I don't. It depends. Now, though, I find myself not doing stuff at all. So I have my first test tomorrow and I have to buckle down. Let's hope I can memorize all of the early anthropologists and archaeologists. Trust me, there are a ton of them.

catch you later,
Karleigh

“You can't just turn on creativity like a faucet. You have to be in the right mood. What mood is that? Last-minute panic.” // Bill Watterson

No comments:

Post a Comment