Wednesday, September 23, 2015

266/365

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/cf/93/f0/cf93f0e81ec0a5895bc5a658421539da.jpg
I am so excited that it is officially my favorite season. I love fall because it's got the best colors, weather and holidays. It's my favorite. Truly. I love autumnal colors, like for fingernail polishes and lipsticks, and I love cooler weather because then the clothes are so much better. Also I'm not constantly sweating buckets. That's always a plus. My most favorite thing about autumn is the holidays though. I love Halloween and Thanksgiving. Thanksgiving is great because it's all food and pie and... more pie. But Halloween is where it's at. The movies and the costumes... I love it. I love Hocus Pocus the most, maybe Sleepy Hollow too. Actually, when I was younger my favorite Halloween movie was the animated version of Sleepy Hollow. The depiction of Ichabod Crane is so adorable and the animated bits make it a lot less creepy or scary than in the Johnny Depp version. Overall, I'm just ready to break out the candy corn and my fleece tights.

catch you later,
Karleigh

"Life starts all over again when it gets crisp in the fall." // F. Scott Fitzgerald

No comments:

Post a Comment