Saturday, September 26, 2015

269/365

Exchange Alley, New Orleans. #NewOrleans #TravelGuide #ColorfulPlaces: I love going new places and I love to tell you guys about the places that I've been. I can't believe that I've been able to share going to San Antonio, Chicago, and now New Orleans with you guys. Of course as I'm writing this I haven't been yet, but I will be driving over that giant bridge sometime later this afternoon. I've always wanted to go to New Orleans, even though I won't get to stay too long today. At least I get to go! And there will always be another time to check out the antique stores -- which I love to do in foreign cities -- and the cute little restaurants. And as a fan of blues music, I must say that it is high time that I get my butt down to New Orleans. 

catch you later,
Karleigh

“New Orleans food is as delicious as the less criminal forms of sin.” // Mark Twain

No comments:

Post a Comment