Sunday, September 27, 2015

270/365

I am back at school now after an awesome weekend in Jackson and New Orleans. I definitely had a great trip, especially since I got to see two of my best friends. I also met Lea Michele... kinda a big deal for me. When I was in high school, I was super in love with Glee. You probably remember me blogging about the final season earlier in the year. Well, I saw Lea Michele -- and her character, Rachel Berry -- as such a positive influence. If there is one thing we need more of on television, it is a strong, independent woman going after what she wants in life. I changed a lot of my ideas about my future and I feel like I really turned my ideals around after I saw how confident and amazing Lea Michele was and is. So, this weekend, I fulfilled every dream that I had when I was eighteen years old, which was amazing.

catch you later,
Karleigh

“It's so important, so comforting, to have lampposts in this world who can light the way.” // Lea Michele, Brunette Ambition

No comments:

Post a Comment