Tuesday, September 29, 2015

272/365

Sometimes I get really caught up in reading all of the articles that people post on Facebook. It's a black hole, yaknow? Suddenly you click on what cat gifs represent college students and then you are reading about all of the stuff that will be added/removed from Netflix. That's what happens to me a lot -- today it was the Netflix one. Thankfully, Netflix is adding a lot of old movies this October but they are taking off a good number of things too. I didn't know too much about most of the films they were removing, but I did notice one that I wanted to watch.

I've never seen Angela's Ashes before, but I have heard about it. I watched a little of the beginning and within the first thirty minutes three of five of this woman's children had died... So, as a person that loves hard and trying films about resilient people, I called my mom so we could watch it together this weekend. I'm really excited, which is probably not so great to tell about me.

catch you later,
Karleigh

"He says, you have to study and learn so that you can make up your own mind about history and everything else but you can’t make up an empty mind. Stock your mind, stock your mind. You might be poor, your shoes might be broken, but your mind is a palace.” // Frank McCourt, Angela's Ashes

No comments:

Post a Comment