Monday, September 21, 2015

264/365

Holy moly! We've only got 101 more days to go on here! This has been such an awesome journey and I'm so glad to have been on it with all seven of you... maybe eight. No, seriously, every time one of you reads these, whether I know about it or not, it really thrills me. Without all of you, I probably wouldn't have kept on with this, but because you have been here to read everyday, I haven't really considered giving up once.

That's a big deal for me. I really had half a mind to come on tonight and rant and rave about something that drove me crazy this past weekend, but I'm too excited about our accomplishments. Yes, they are our accomplishments, because without you guys, this would just be an online journal. 

catch you later,
Karleigh

“It is amazing what you can accomplish if you do not care who gets the credit.” // Harry S. Truman

No comments:

Post a Comment